- Written by gearbots
- Published: 16 Dec 2011
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in ordering one of our high-quality amazing custom custom-printed vinyl mats. The perfect addition to any serious robotics program.
- $460.00 (CDN) [est] per mat (double-sided – includes two designs) plus taxes and shipping.
- Personalizing mats with school logo or sponsorship logo(s) is included. An artwork fee may apply if images are at a high enough resolution (see artwork guidelines below).
- Depending on the design selected, some mats will include PDF files needed for instruction.
- Contact us about our bulk order discounts for 15 mats or more.
- Contact us about custom designs and measurements.
In order to ensure that all artwork will be appropriate for the size of the mats, the following guidelines MUST be followed:
- All files must be Vector formatting (i.e. extensions ending with .cdr, .eps, or .ai). Avoid raster files such as tiff, png, jpg under 200 dpi, bitmaps and giff files. Email email@example.com to inquire about logo design or artwork services.
- Note: There will be an additional charge administered for artwork that is not a vector file.
Custom Design Service: (special dimensions and/or special design requirements)
Need a smaller design or want to combine or change specific features of our current designs? We can accommodate and adjust our designs to meet your specific needs and space requirements. Contact us for a quote.
There is a limited one-year warranty on the vinyl material used to make the mats. The ink used to create the mats is durable but will mark and wear with daily use. However, the mats should last for many years with basic care and cleaning. Use only mild soap and water to clean the mats. Do not place heavy objects on the mat surface as it will mark the mats if they are moved. GearBots will not be responsible for marks on the mats once they have been used.
Printing / Production:
All mats are designed and printed in Canada.
Mats are designed by GearBots Educational Resources. All rights reserved. No part of the designs may be recreated without the written permission of GearBots Educational Resources.